Hey, so today I’m joined by I Blog
Hi guys! I am in italics!
So, let’s get right into it!
1. Get a friend to help!
It’s inevitable. If you paint your own nails, you will fail! Ask someone else to do it for you! If not though, that’s ok 😳
2. Use a base coat.
This will protect your nails from getting stained and will lengthen the life of your manicure.
3. Use a top coat.
This will seal in your design and make your polish last longer. It will also prevent chipping.
4. Avoid painting your cuticle.
This will give you a more professional look.
5. You can quickly dry nail polish by dipping it in a bowl of water.
Make sure it’s cold!
6. If you can’t find a big enough bowl, you can always run them under a cold tap. However, make sure that the water hits your hand and drips down to your nails, otherwise, the water will hit it at such a force that the polish will dent
7. To make sure your manicure lasts, moisturise your cuticles and hands regularly using cuticle oil and hand cream.
8. Apply glitter nail polish to a sponge and dab it onto your nail to apply maximum glitter ✨
9. If you can’t open a nail polish bottle, fully submerge it into HOT water. Then, it should open. If it doesn’t, then sorry 😐. But, then take nail polish remover and clear the bit around the lid to prevent stickage.
10. Continuing from I blogs point, you can use a rubber band and wrap it around the lid multiple times until you can twist it off. If this doesn’t work…. sorry 😐.
11. You can use liquid latex (or tape) to surround your nail, then after the polish is applied, you can peel it off and have a perfect polish application!
12. If your nail polish is old and thick, use nail polish thinner to revive your nail polish from the dead 🖤🗡
Hungry Blogs A Little Bit Of Everything 😜
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃