How are you guys today??? I hope that you’re doing awesome!
So, I was recently nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by the amazing Jess over at Comfort Reads! Thank you so much Jess! I really appreciate the nomination!
Plus, today is my birthday (finally 17- whoop!), and I thought what better way to spend it than by answering some questions and spreading the love by tagging some other bloggers? 🙂
So, without further ado, let’s get into the post!
- Provide a link back to the creators original post ( This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith).
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award. (Don’t know If this still carries forward to 2021 as I was nominated in December, but wee’ll see 🙂 )
1.What Is Your Main Goal For 2021?
I think that my main goal for 2021 is to just do more of the stuff that I like and pick up new hobbies. I think that I want to try and pick up at least twelve new hobbies (or go back to old ones that I haven’t done in a while) this year in an effort to find more things that I love to do!
2. Sticking To The Theme of 2021, What Are You Most Looking Forward To Next Year?
Ooh! Okay, this is hard! I think that I am looking forward to there hopefully being a COVID vaccine that can be administered to everyone, so that people can go and see their families again!
3. What Is One Genre You Just Don’t Get Along With?
Ooh! Okay um… this is hard too! I like to try everything, but I guess that my least favourite genre is contemporary (I still read it though 🙂 ), I guess specifically contemporary romance as I prefer fantasy (although I love romance in fantasy, haha).
4. Where Is Your Favourite Place To Read?
I think probably on my sofa in my living room as it’s got really nice natural light! And it’s super comfy! I wish that I could read in bed more as that’s really cozy, but I can never get comfy haha.
5. What Is Your Favourite Season?
My favourite season is most definitely winter. Mainly because it has my birthday and Christmas, but also because I love the cold!
6. Why Did You Start Blogging?
Short answer: because I read Girl Online and was feeling *inspired*. But my mum also did a lot of convincing to get me to *actually* start doing it!
7. What Made You Continue Blogging?
The amount that I love it! I was genuinely not expecting Ito love it so much when I first started, and now it’s like I’ve got a whole community of friends here! I love chatting with people in the comments and just the whole community aspect of blogging! I think that’s what keeps me going!
- What is a book and/or movie that changed your life?
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- What is your favourite colour? Do you think it reflects your personality?
- If you could have any pet, regardless of financial things or logistics, what pet would you have? (can also be a fictional animal 🙂 )
- Would you rather only be able to write blog posts or read blog posts? Why?
- What is your star sign? Do you believe in astrology?
- What is something you want to do more of in 2021?
So, that was my Outstanding Blogger award!
Again, a huge thanks to Jess for the nomination!
Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I Blog xxx