How are you all doing on this fine 25th day of Blogoween? I hope that you are all thriving and doing so great!
Today, I am blessed enough to be doing another Liebster award! I honestly cannot believe that I have been nominated again, and want to give a massive thanks to Blondey on a Mission over at Tall Blonde Tales it really means a lot to me and I am so thankful that you would think of me!
So, without further ado, let’s get into the Liebster award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
The Questions Blondey Asked Me:
1.What is your favourite book and why?
I have got to say (and this will not come as a surprise to most of you), that my absolute favourite book of all time is Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan (I think it has to be the first in the series, the lightning thief, but I don’t know! It’s so hard to choose!)
This has got to be my favourite book of all time because I just love it so much! It is one of those books where you can’t manage to put into words why you love it so much, but it just feels like it is part of you, and once you read it, you feel whole and completely and utterly content. I adore the characters and the plot and just everything about it!
(Also a little self-promo, but if you also love Percy Jackson, you can view all of my Percy Jackson posts here).
2. Which is a movie/book that has influenced you the most? Why is it special for you?
Ooh… this is hard!
I think that it the movie might be one that I have seen fairly recently called Stargirl on Disney+ because it just really made me want to be true to myself and stop trying to blend in.
A book that has influenced me is (pretty embarrassingly) Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. This book is quite special to me because I read it when I was like ten or eleven and it is what really inspired me to start thinking seriously about starting a blog! And this is the most special thing that I have ever done, so I will forever be grateful for it! (Although I am scared to reread it because I haven’t read it for several years and now looking back I think it has the possibility to be pure trash lol).
3. What’s your go-to pizza toppings?
My go-to pizza topping is definitely Veggie Supreme! This includes both green and red bell peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, onion and tomatoes. It’s so tasty!
4. Name your favourite smell and why you love it so much?
My favourite smell is definitely vanilla! It is such a warm and sweet smell and literally smells delicious!
5. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
It would definitely be a top, tights and mini-skirt combo with some heeled ankle boots! This is my staple winter/autumn outfit, so I wouldn’t be sad to only be able to wear this outfit for the rest of my life, haha.
6. What hot beverage best matches your personality?
I feel like hot chocolate matches my personality pretty well. It’s warm and cozy and christmassy! Haha!
7. If you had to pick one dish to eat forever, what would you pick?
Definitely something Italian… probably pasta related… OOH! Maybe pasta bake! Packed full of delicious veggies! YUM!
8. When the weather is really cold, do you prefer going outside and enjoying it (like playing in the snow) or curling up inside with hot chocolate and doing something cozy and relaxing?
Both sound so good! But, I’m going to have to go with going outside (the snow is the only time that I will ever willingly, voluntarily go outside lol). The thing is, in Wales it rarely snows, so I’d want to spend as much time in it as possible!
9. What was your favourite moment from 2020?
Definitely my school show this year! It was my first time playing a lead role in a musical and I was so excited! I had the most fun that I think I’ve ever had in my life!
10. If you could have any animal in the world as a companion (mythical creatures included) what would you pick and why?
A DRAGON! I would love a little dragon companion! That would be so cool! Can you imagine having your own dragon?! That would be awesome!
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I am definitely a night owl. I cannot get up early in the morning even if I try to! Haha. I’m very good at staying up until like two in thee morning though, lol.
- August Matthew-Smith @Geekerella Undercover
- Hannah @ The Striped Plaid
- xoxlucy @ lifestyle addict
- Illustrated By Hannah
- Anyone else who wants to do it – let me know in the comments and I will totally nominate you 🙂
My Questions For The Nominees:
- What colour best describes your personality?
- If you could only watch one movie (or TV show) for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- Who is your favourite musician?
- What is a secret talent that you have that nobody knows about?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Do you like to cook or bake (or both)?
- What is your dream pet?
- What is the book that you are most excited to read next?
- What is your favourite food?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- How would you describe your aesthetic?
So, that was my fourth Liebster award! I am so grateful to be nominated for this one once again. so another huge thanks to Blondey on a Mission!
Spooky Question of the day; what is your favourite Halloween costume that you’ve ever worn? Let me know in the comments!
I Blog xxx
Want more blogoween? On this day…
Last year – Story writing idea tag
3 years Ago ~ My favourite thing about Halloween