How are you all doing today??
So, recently I once again got nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Blondey On A Mission at Tall Blonde Tales! Their blog is literally awesome! I’ve only recently discovered it, but I have found so many interesting and amazing posts, so you all should definitely go and check her out! Sorry its taken me so long to do the tag – I do really appreciate the nomination!
So, without further ado, let us get into the award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1.What’s your favourite item of stationery?
Ooh! I love highlighters so much! I love making the pages all bright and colourful!
2. Who would you get to play you in the movie about your life?
I would love Grace Vanderwaal to play me because she is just so talented and we both love ukuleles! (plus she’s legit two days older than me! #almostbirthdaytwins)
3. Books or movies – why?
Oka… so I really love books, don’t get me wrong, but I am of the unpopular opinion that the movie is almost always better than the book. And, if I could only ever do one, I’d rather only bee able to watch movies.
4. Who’s your favourite animated character and why?
Oh no! There are so many to choose from – I can’t just choose one! I love Rapunzel from tangled, and Elsa from frozen, and Sokka from ATLA. I also adore Bob the Minion. Oh, also honourable mention to Mr. Carrot from Bolt (his Wikipedia page cracks me up).
5. What’s your favourite flower?
SUNFLOWERS! THEY’RE GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THEM!
6. Three words your friends would use to describe you?
(Hopefully) Loyal, kind and funny.
7. What’s your dream vacation spot?
Canada! I would absolutely love to go to Canada! It looks so nice and fun and beautiful!
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I think that it’s probably being able to play the sax! I’m going for grade six as soon as gradings start again, but I love the fact that I am able to just make music.
9. The best gift you’ve ever received?
My camera. It really sparked my love of photography and I love using it to take photos (although I haven’t done so recently).
10. How do you relax after a long, hard day?
Have a nice, hot bath, maybe with a bath bomb or some bubble bath and a really good book.
11. Would you prefer to be a creative genius or a science genius – why?
Ooh! That’s hard! Maybe a scientific genius because then I could work out solutions to things like climate change and global warming.
What great questions, Blondey! I had a lot of fun answering them!
+ Anyone else who wants to! 🙂
- Who is your favourite singer/musician/band?
- What is one thing that happened today that made you happy?
- What is the last thing that you bought?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- If you were a flower, what type of flower would you be and why?
- What is the longest series (book or TV) that you’ve ever seen/read?
- If you were a character in a movie, what character type would you be? (for example, protagonist, sarcastic best friend, love interest)
- If you had to paint your nails only one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would you choose?
- What is something that makes you feel nostalgic?
- What is the best advice that you’ve ever received?
- What is your favourite type of take-out food?
So, that was my liebster award! What is the best gift that you have ever received? Let me know in the comments!
I Blog xxx
Want more Blogoween? On this day…
Last year ~ September Wrap-Up 2019
2 Years Ago ~ Sphero Mini Unboxing
4 years ago ~ Top Halloween Songs (although I no longer like ‘thriller’