So, I’m back again today with another tag! I was tagged by Elle at Geekerella Undercover. Thank you so much for tagging me! I am so excited to do this tag!
- Credit the creator of the tag (The Bookish Mutant)
- You can use her graphics (which I’m not doing because I’m running low on storage (: )
- Answer the questions to the best of your ability
- Tag as many people as you want
- Have fun, and keep on reading and writing! The world needs your creativity!
1.Brainstorming – a book with an original concept
I’m going to say The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop by Kate Saunders. It’s really inventive about chocolate and spies! Haha! It’s so good!
2. Outlining – a book that took you a long time to read
The Death Cure by James Dashner. I really loved the first book in the maze runner trilogy, but they all went really downhill from there. This book took me like a month to read!
3. Planners – A book that was well thought out
Anything from the Riordanverse! All of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus and Magnus Chase books are so well thought out!
4. Pantsers- A book with non-stop action
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. There is so much action in thus one and this is my favourite book in the trilogy.
5. Writer’s Block – A Book That Was A Chore To Get through
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. I really didn’t like it lol.
6. Finishing the Draft – A Book that had a satisfying ending
I’m going to say Heartless by Marissa Meyer. Maybe its because you already know how its going to end, but I thought it was awesome!
+ Anyone else who wants to do the tag!
SO, that was my first draft book tag! What is your favourite book? Let me know in the comments!
I Blog xxx