Today I’m going to teach you how to make a really easy ukulele Lei!
Let’s get into it!
For anyone wondering, a lei is like a flower necklace (you know the famous ones that they wear in Hawaiian films? yeah, those.)
You will need:
- Some fake flowers (in the colour of your choice)
- Wrap the wire around the headstock of your ukulele. cut this to size with the scissors (leaving extra room so you can secure it at the end.
- Start poking the wire through your fake flowers. Arrange them as cramped or spaced out as you’d like.
- Keep doing this until you’ve filled the wire.
- Wrap the wire around the headstock and fasten by twisting the wire around itself.
Voila! you have your own ukulele lei! If you recreate this, post a picture and tag me or send me the link!
I Blog xxx