Heyo! Just to let you know, TYONI means
1) If you want to watch something, you either have to search for it on TV or buy it on DVD.
2) Finales air later for you, so…
3) Shows are spoiled! (I have been avoiding certain people to avoid the chat about the PLL Finale! – Which I haven’t seen!)
4) People keep asking you why you don’t have Netflix.
5) Then you say “because I don’t.”
6) But, apparently that isn’t a valid answer!
7) People keep telling you to buy Netflix.
8) Then you realise that DVDs will last for ages and Netflix isn’t forever.
9) You haven’t seen some of the shows people are talking about, so you just smile and nod and pretend that you understand 🤔
10) But when you meet another person without Netflix, you have an instant connection!
Do you have Netflix? Do you want it? Let me know in the comments below!
BTW (By The Way), I’m not saying that having Netflix is important, at all. I don’t have Netflix, it doesn’t matter if you do or don’t. It’s what makes you happy! 😊
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃