We all take tests. Fact. Is it just me that notices a cycle? So, here are the stages (well, my stages) of taking a test.
1) the mini panic.
Where you freak out before you even enter the test room!
2) The other mini panic
*You* OHMYGOSH!!!! What is this madness! I didn’t know that this would be on the test!
3) Then you realise what your name is…
4) Hmm… this isn’t that hard…
5) La de dee, la dee dum.
6) Oh no! I don’t know the answer to this question 😥
7) I’ll come back to it.
8) I know this…
9) Brain, why won’t you help me remember this?!
10) Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!! I’m going to fail!!!
11) you won’t fail! It’s all about positivity !
12) okay… puppies? Kittens? Harry Potter?
13) Dear Professor Dumbledore, please help me pass this test!
14) Okay, I think that I’m done!
15) I think I did quite well!
17) NOOOOO!!! I forgot to go back to that question!
18) Now I’m done!
(After Paper is handed in)
19) I failed!
20) When do we’ve get our results back?
21) I know I failed…
23) Oh well, it’s just ‘insert subject here’, it doesn’t really matter…
24) Does it…
25) Look, it’s just 1 test! It’s not the end of the world! It’s not like my entire future rests on this test… right?
Do you do this too, or is it just me? Does this sound vaguely familiar? Let me know in the comments below!
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃