So, I am a music 🎶 person and I decided to go through my music books… and yeah. If you don’t want to know, you can always stop reading… now.
So, firstly, saxophone books 🎷:
- My first book was Andy Hampton’s Saxophone Basics. This is great for beginners! I had this when I first started. It has loads of handy tips and tricks! I would highly recommend!
- Next I got Sixty For Sax. I have had this for my grade 3 and 4. I love the songs in this book. They are fun to play as well as being good for grades. I actually have 2 copies of this book because I lost my original copy but then found it again! 😂😂😂
- Then I got the Scales And Arpeggios For Saxophone. This is really helpful because you can see all of the scales as well as learning them. This book goes from grades 1-8 and is very helpful!
- Next I’ve got the Take The Lead Alto Saxophone Christmas Songs. This is full of loads of classics and amazing Christmas songs. I jam out on my sax every Christmas now!
- Then I got the Big Book Of Disney Songs. I love Disney songs. I got this because I saw a flute player in my orchestra with the flute version of this book and I was like “OhMyGosh! I need one!”
- I also have Time Pieces For E Flat Saxophone volume 2. I got this because it has pieces for my grade 4.
- Finally, I have The Christopher Norton Concert Collection For Alto Saxophone. I also got this for my grade 4.
Now onto violin 🎻:
- Firstly I have the Violin Fingering Chart (not really a book, but still…) This is really helpful.
- Then I got Team Strings Violin. I received this when I got my violin as a Christmas present 🎁 a few years ago.
- Finally I’ve got Violin Star 1. I got this because all my friends that had lessons in school got this book, so I got it too, obvs!
Finally, onto my ukulele 🎸 (Close enough):
- Firstly, I have a Ukulele Chord Book. This is very handy and contains 240 chords. .
- Next, I have My First Ukulele Book. I love this because it has simple chords for beginners and simple songs.
- Finally I got Easy Ukulele Tunes. I got this because I’ve finished working through My First Ukulele Book.
So, that’s my music book haul? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃