1. How old is your blog?
A. A year and 10 months old! 😉
2. Q. What is your fave hobby?
A. Photography. Especially landscape.
3. Q. What’s the yummiest food you’ve ever cooked?
A. Exotic veggie pasta bake (tutorial coming soon).
4. Cinema or films?
5. Q. What is your favourite book to read and snuggle up in a warm blanket
A. DORK DIARIES! It’s my fave book series!
6. Q. If you could have 1000 somethings, what would it be?
A. Probably… books, I love to read. Or maybe pens?
7. Q. Staying at home or Adventure Rock climbing?
A. Staying at home (boring, I know)
8. Q. Can you describe yourself in three words?
A. Creative, optimistic, caringandalsocrazy (a single word, obvs)
9. Q. Would you swap a friend for 100 000 more followers on a blog?
No. the thought of having that many followers scared me!
10. What foot size are you?
A. 8 and 1/2. I know! I’m 13, am 1.7m tall and have size 8 1/2 feet! Shopping is never a challenge (sarcasm).
11. Least favourite school subject?
12. Q. First word that pops in to your head…NOW?
A. Ummmmmm… ugh…. ye……
13. What is your favourite accessory?
A. HATS! I love me hats!!!!
14. Q. Cycling or Running?
15. Q. Do you have any phobias?
A. Spiders, height, bridges, the dark, all that jazz, more detail… here.
16. Q. Have you played any musical instruments before?
A. Okay, let’s start from the beginning!
Firstly, I “played” the bongo. Yes, bongo. Not bongos. This was when I was about 6. My auntie had got me a bongo from Jamaica 🇯🇲. I used to “play” it all the time.
Next I played the Descant recorder when I was 7 up to the age of 9ish? This recorder used to be my dads.
Then when I was 8 until about 9ish, I played the Treble (I think) recorder. This also used to be my dad’s (his uncle owned a music shop, I think. He had every sort of recorder growing up).
Then when I was 8, I played the air flute (the flute version of an air guitar – i.e, it’s not real!) it even had its own air case.
Then from the age of 9 until the present (the past 4 years of my life), I’ve played the alto (E flat) saxophone 🎷. I am grade 3, going for grade 4 (I skipped grade 1, passed grade 2 and got a merit in grade 3). My first sax was my dad’s old alto which I enjoyed “playing ” since I was young. (I never really played, I just experimented.) Unfortunately, this sax broke the summer I went into year 7. I then got a Trevor James alto. Both of my saxes were shiny gold.
Then I got a violin 🎻. I have not had proper lessons, but I am self taught off a YouTube channel called the Online Piano And Violin Tutor. I’ve had that since I was about 10, So about 3 years. This was new when I got it. I have some stories about this Violin!
Then when I went into year 7 (last year) when I was 11, I started learning keyboard 🎹 in school. My school was giving these away FOR FREE, so, I got a free keyboard 🎹! I still play now (so I’ve been playing for about 2 and a half years).
Now, I started clearing out my garage and I found my old descant recorder. I’ve started playing it again!
So, I can fluently read treble clef 🎼 music, but I can not read base clef o gwbl (at all).
So, I really li,e music 🎶. I would love to play guitar 🎸! Oh, and flute. And maybe the French horn. Or Tuba ? I think that I’m obsessed.
17. Q. Can you cross your eyes?
A. No. Yes. Maybe. Not really. I can a teeny weeny Little Bit.
18. Q. What is the most embarrassing thing you can remember?
A. We had these tyres in our school playground. So, I fell off the big tyre, onto the small tyre, then onto the floor and landed in a super man pose, on the floor, flashing my underwear to the world. Luckily, only 2 of my friends saw me…
19. Have you ever drawn something so bad you are ashamed of it?
A. Yep. Lots. But only at the time. Now, when I see them, I laugh 😂!
20. Q. Cakes or Ice cream?
A. Both?! Is that an option?
21. Favourite colour?
A. PINK!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
22. If you were to invent something, what would it be?
A. Contact lenses that were cameras. Really good quality ones as well. You could also get different lenses like on a dslr, but for your eyes!
23. Q. What is your favourite thing to draw?
24. Favourite cosy programme at the moment?
A. Masterchef USA/ Australia.
25. Q. What would you choose if you made a new animal?
A. A Shmeegle. It’s a creature I invented last year. It’s pinky/purple and is part dragon 🐉 part bug 🐜.
Thanks to Tabi for inventing these questions! Do you play any instruments 🎸 🥁🎷🎺🎹🎼🎸🎻? Let me know in the comments below!
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃