Decided to reblog this because… it’s a cool DIY – you don’t just have to make them into Minions. You can make them into whatever you want. But this was published when I legitimately had 0 followers. So I decided to share it again! 🙃
I am going to show you how to make some Minion Weebles! I hope you like them!
You will need:
- A4 blue paper
- Glue dots
- Googley eyes
- A black permanent marker
- A Kinder Egg
- 3 pennies
What to do:
- Eat your Kinder Egg (Yum!).
- Take your Kinder Egg surprise capsule out of your Kinder Egg.
3. Then put a glue dot onto 1 of your pennies.
4. Next stick another penny onto the penny with a glue dot.
5. Now add a glue dot onto your 2 pennies.
6. Add your third penny by sticking it to the glue dot.
7. After that you put 5-6 glue dots on your 3 pennies.
8. Stick your pennies into the bottom of your Kinder Egg, this will turn it into a Weeble.
9. Give your Minion a name, I called mine Andy.
10. Cut a strip the width of…
View original post 126 more words