For this DIY, you will need:
- 2 different sized polystyrene balls.
- 3 paperclips
- A toothpick
- A Sharpie
- Stick 2 of the paperclips into the polystyrene ball that you want to be the body. These will be the feet
2. Take the toothpick and stick it into the body. Then stick it through the other polystyrene ball. This is the head
3. Straighten out the 3rd paperclip and push it through the body. This will be the monster’s arms.
4. Finally draw a scary (or cute) face on your monster.
Your monster is finished!
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 🎃