Today I’m doing another Halloween DIY. This time it’s a really cute Candy Corn.
You will need:
- The Template (below)
- Cut out the template.
- Fold around the dotted lines surrounding the square.
- Fold along the dotted lines of the triangles.
- Glue along the area surrounding the dotted lines (the bit that you just folded).
- stick the 2 folded sections together.
- Repeat with all sections to make a triangle
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 🎃
Disclamer: I did not create this image, I found it on google.