So, as you can probably guess, the reason I haven’t been posting is because I have been revising for lots of tests! ☹️☹️☹️
But, anyway, here are my top revision tips!
- Flashcards!!!! These are amazing to learn things quickly or on the go!
- Colour code EVERYTHING!!!!! This just helps me know what is for what subject.
- Add drawings. Sometimes, visuals go a long way, so this helps me.
- Taking pictures of work you have done and annotating them. (Or, if you are allowed, annotate them in your actual books).
- Using different sorts of pens. This helps me learn, because different subjects have different pens (eg: Science = felt pens, Maths = Gel pens, etc.)
So, these are my tips! I hope you enjoyed!
I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything 😃
PS: here is the link to BFB’s post on TESTS!