I am going to show you how to make some Minion Weebles! I hope you like them!
You will need:
- A4 blue paper
- Glue dots
- Googley eyes
- A black permanent marker
- A Kinder Egg
- 3 pennies
What to do:
- Eat your Kinder Egg (Yum!).
- Take your Kinder Egg surprise capsule out of your Kinder Egg.
3. Then put a glue dot onto 1 of your pennies.
4. Next stick another penny onto the penny with a glue dot.
5. Now add a glue dot onto your 2 pennies.
6. Add your third penny by sticking it to the glue dot.
7. After that you put 5-6 glue dots on your 3 pennies.
8. Stick your pennies into the bottom of your Kinder Egg, this will turn it into a Weeble.
9. Give your Minion a name, I called mine Andy.
10. Cut a strip the width of the blue paper, this will be the Minion’s clothes.
11. Put your paper around your Minion, fold it where you need to trim it.
12. Now put glue dots at either end of the blue paper and stick the paper onto the Minion.
13. Next using your permanent marker, write a G (for Gru) on the blue paper.
14. Now stick your googley eye/eyes on your Minion.
15. Now draw a thick black line around the Minion’s head, these will be the straps on the goggles.
16. Now give your Minion a smile and some hair.
Ta da! Your minion is finished!
Why not give your Minion some accessories?
You could also make a whole army of Minions, just like Gru’s!
A Little Bit Of Everything 😃